Free Rabies Shots
Ask how we have partnered with PALS for the
lifetime health of your pet.
Pet adopted from PALS must be taken to Lincoln County Animal Hospital within 30 days post adoption.
During this initial visit:
- Owner will fill out new client/patient information and register for free annual rabies vaccination
- Heartworm test discussion (Dogs only, dependent on age/last test administered)
- If negative heartworm test is current, the owner will receive a reminder card in 6 months for an additional heartworm test
- Owner will be given first free dose of heartworm/flea/intestinal parasite protection for a dog; first free dose of flea preventative for a cat
- If the adopted pet is less than 6 months of age, this initial appointment will be a puppy/kitten kit appointment (includes training tips, discussions about raising a healthy puppy/kitten, etc)
For the life of your pet adopted from PALS, you will receive one free rabies vaccination annually from Lincoln County Animal Hospital
- Free vaccination does not include a physical exam fee or any additional health needs that may arise with your pet
- This is an approximate savings of $23.00 per year for the life of your pet.